For commercial and fashionable LED lighting fixtures, a LED batten light is one of the most popular. It is often seen in big parking lots, office rooms, shopping malls, etc. In spite of this, so many people ask what kind of light is it and if it is really more advantageous compared to other lights like Fluorescent tube lights.
Batten Light: What is it?
LED batten light is a new and modern equivalent to fluorescent tube lights. But it comes with more advantages, especially that it is capable of adopting LED as its source of light. This means that using this type of lighting will not only save you energy, but money as well. Moreover, compared to other traditional lights, it offers a more stylish look. Installing it in your space will greatly help enhance the entire look of the area while being functional at the same time.
What LED Lights Have to Offer?
The use of LED lights offers so many benefits- from durability to energy efficiency. In the past, the majority of people make use of fluorescent lights, but as soon as they learned that it can be harmful, they have switched to LED lights. If you are planning to have a switch as well, here are some reasons why you need to do so.
- They consume lesser electricity. It allows you to save up to 80% of electricity bill, making it an energy-efficient choice.
- They maintain a cold temperature. Compared with fluorescent lights, these LEDs do not heat up. Ultraviolet radiation and excessive heat can be very hazardous to everyone. But LEDs do not emit any ultraviolet radiations.
- They do not produce blue wave, thus making the brain relaxed to increase productivity.
- They are durable and can even last for up to 15 years with consistent amount of light. Other types of lights have the tendency to dim through time.
- They are environment-friendly as no harmful gases are released.
LED Batten Lights Versus Fluorescent Tube Lights
As mentioned, LED batten lights are energy saving, produce less heat, environment-friendly, durable, and maintenance free compared to fluorescent tube lights. At the same time, these lights offer uniform lighting and you can get significant savings in terms of voltage and power consumption. LED technology is also a lot more sophisticated than halogen, incandescent, or fluorescent lights. Below are more advantages these lights can offer.
- Need less current
- Higher light output
- Wide range of colors
- No Mercury
- Constant lighting
- Sleek and lightweight design
- No maintenance costs
- Best used in hospitals, schools, residential areas, and factories
- Longer lifespan
With all these benefits and advantages, LED batten lights simply prove that they are one of the best lighting options today that offers beauty, function, and savings.